Characterization & Development (C&D) Technologist in Houston, TX Texas, US, Соединённые Штаты Америки
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Characterization & Development Technologist located in 427405, TX Texas / United States .
The Characterization & Development (C&D) Technologist position reports to the C&D Subsurface Manager. The technologist will support all 8 C&D teams supporting both earth scientists and petroleum engineers.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- The successful candidate could be working to support Engineering and Earth Science activities, principally through the development and application of creative workflows in ArcGIS that seamlessly integrate and update information from land, geology, reservoir engineering, commercial, etc to provide real-time insight into Chevrons position in the Permian Basin.
- The successful candidate will support the technical teams on these activities through seismic & well data loading and management, and the integration and manipulation of these and other data through innovative applications of ArcGIS, Petra, Petrel, Spotfire, and Seismic Interpretation platforms.
- Additionally, the successful candidate must be proactive in reaching out to support the factory petro-techs.
- ArcGIS support in generating base maps, workflows, and manipulating various kinds of data within the ArcGIS system including SDE management. Familiar with Petra, Petrel, and MUDI and bonus.
- Promotes and adheres to Chevrons architectural standards and guidelines in accordance with governance and standard policies
- Proactively seeks to help C&D petrotechs and create factory compliant solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple projects at once.
- Provides explicit architecture consulting to project teams, across corporate functions and operating companies.
- Important is a candidate that is effective at both verbal and written communication.
- Also important is the ability to effectively manage time and to prioritize work to manage multiple tasks without difficulty and delivering work on time
Integrate competitor activity and production updates.
Provide team with well and seismic data management support for various projects as needed.
Load new well data to Petra, GEOLOG and other applications.
Assist with loading or coordinating the loading of seismic data to various workstation applications
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Similar Job Searches
- Characterization Development (C D) Technologist
- Characterization Development (C D) Technologist in Houston, Texas
- Characterization Development (C D) Technologist in Harris County, Texas
- Characterization Development (C D) Technologist in Texas
- Characterization Development (C D) Technologist in West, United States
- Oil and Gas jobs in Houston, Texas
- Oil and Gas jobs in Harris County, Texas
- Oil and Gas jobs in Texas
- Oil and Gas jobs in West, United States
- Development Technologist