Natural Resources are seeking to recruit a SENIOR SPECIALIST GTL/REFINED PRODUCTS who will be based in Qatar on a long term residential contract.
Look after the commercial interests of the client, currently actively embedded in a complex range of existing fiscal and shareholding agreements with subsidiary companies and businesses, related to Gas, Gas to Liquids (GTL) and Refined Products assets (the “Assets”), using effective asset management commercial processes. Combining a technical background to appreciate engineering and operational capabilities with a commercial awareness to ensure asset are effective, efficient and aligned to the client’s values.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in oil and gas industries (such as petroleum refining, fertilizers, and gas processing) in technical services, operations, economics analysis, marketing and drafting agreements.
- Good knowledge in broad aspects of oil & gas industry economics analysis, commercial negotiations.
- Experience in working within a large, preferably multicultural, international organization.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, presentation and computing skills.
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Bachelor degree in engineering, science, or related field from an accredited university
- Related postgraduate qualification (MSc. or MBA) is advantageous.
If you wish to be considered for this position please send a detailed updated CV/Resume in microsoft word format